Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Hello! Hello!

Man, time flies in the summer...

I'm getting ready to leave work, run some last minute errands and make sure the house is ready before the long weekend starts. My parents, youngest sister - Katie, and my nieces - Kaylyn and Kirsten, are headed North right now as I type! I'm so excited to see them! Yea!

When they get here, I'll be dragging them out to look at a couple of homes with me. We've about narrowed it down to one, but I'm really looking forward to my parent's input! And if turns out we buy a certain home, I'll be looking to Katie for some "structural" direction! :)

Tomorrow we have a full day of food, swimming, food, water balloons, food, games, presents, birthday cookies and fireworks planned! Presents and Birthday Cookies??? That's right - our 4th of July baby, Tyler, is turning 12!!! That just seems crazy!!!

Saturday I plan to play and relax and will probably take the "girls" for a quick tour of a few of the nearby shopping arenas!

I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: