Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthdays and House Offers

Okay… I called our Realtor in Oklahoma this morning to check in and see if there was any new movement/news on the house. I’ve been doing this every couple of weeks. Turns out she'd just received a phone call letting her know she'd be receiving an offer on our house this afternoon! She didn't want to call us until she had the offer in hand. She didn’t want to get our hopes up and said there have been a lot of low-ball offers coming in due to the market.

As soon as I heard the word offer I got goose bumps and tears in my eyes. I said "Diane, do you know what today is?" "It's my birthday!"




What a birthday present!!!

Everyone say a little prayer, cross your fingers, think happy thoughts...

2 comments:

Rachel Cobb said...

Happy Birthday! I will be praying! Keep us updated!

Margo said...

Hey! Happy Belated Birthday Ame!