Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Water

My realtor called me this morning. I was very excited to see her name pop up on caller id, but I knew within seconds it wasn't an offer call. Turns out my neighbor called her to let her know there was water coming out of our garage. Our realtor was hopeful it would be the hot water heater... that would be an easy fix. Unfortunately, it was not the water heater, it was the supply line to our hall bathroom on the opposite side of the house. My brain kind of got fuzzy at that point. This is the second time we've lived this scenario... house sitting empty for sale and experience internal flooding... all I good do was laugh! So, the water's been turned off, A/C's turned off, carpet guys been called and Steve's contacted our insurance company. I'm just going to continue laughing for now and try to finish a presentation.

Ahhhhh... I keep hearing "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" in my head... :)

1 comment:

Natalie Witcher said...

Oh, I hope it all works out for you soon!