Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blogger's Block

I keep opening up my blog, waiting for something insightful, helpful, heartfelt, and/or at least readable to magically flow from my brain to the keyboard. Unfortunately, my brain seems a bit overwhelmed and I can't seem to slow it down enough to come up with one complete thought! :)

I've read plenty of great blogs the last couple of weeks. I've felt inspired, educated, hopeful... I would love to bring these same characteristics to the pages of this blog.

These are things my brain is wrestling with:


Family... SO many topics

Being a Wife and Friend to my Husband

Being a good parent to my 11 and 13-year-old sons... YIKES!

Baby wants… :)


Framing Up this new chapter and journey in our lives

Being the disciple I desire to be

Finding our new Church home

Finding a good youth program for the boys

Turning "35"

My parents are coming for my birthday… where to go, what to do…

Finding good friends

Summer… what to do, where to go… camps, pools, parks, football???

Sports

School issues

Musical instruments

Eating Better

Sunshine... warmer weather

Hair… to cut or not to cut?

Tyler’s going to the Middle School today for a tour!

How much coffee is too much coffee... it wasn't that long ago I didn't even LIKE coffee???

Exercise... Have a gym membership, still using it... but what exercise fits me best?

I have friends running 5k's &Mini-Marathons... Could/Should I do this...

Selling our home in OKC... I'm at peace with the situation and know things will happen in time
Purchasing a home in Omaha... houses in this area are more expensive and the taxes are insane!

Job Stuff... where am I, what do I want to do, where do I want to be

Life Stuff

Germany

Honey-do Stuff

Wanting Stuff

And so many other things… clicking and swishing...

What's got your thoughts blocked? What are you wrestling with:

1 comment:

Margo said...

Oh man Ame. Several things on your list flow over to the jumbled mess in my own head. Eli's going to the middle school tour tomorrow. How'd they get so big? I'm working full time for the first time and what on earth will the kids do all summer without me. Why can't I keep my house clean? Why do I want another baby? Why is my job so lame? Why didn't these kids come with a manual? Will Brad get a contract on the 2 spec houses he's building? Why do I have such a desire to do photography? Why do I stink at keeping a house? Man, the list goes on and on forever. Just know that you aren't alone. {hugs}