Friday, April 4, 2008

Houses...

We moved to Omaha, Nebraska on December 27th. We left knowing our home in OKC wasn't sold and we wouldn't have a home in Omaha until it did.

We discussed Steve going on ahead and the boys and I staying behind until the house sold. Possibly letting the boys finish the school year with friends. But ultimately, after thought and prayer, we decided it was best to keep our family unit together. So... we moved.

Today is April 4th.

Our OKC home is still on the market... positive showings, but no offers.

Interest rates are low.

There are several homes for sale in the area we'd like to live.

People around us are planting flowers and starting warmer weather projects.

I want to buy a house… I want a low interest rate… I want to plant flowers... I want to plan projects...

I know I can do some of these things where I am, but it's not the same.

I'm trying to focus, I'm trying to remember things do not happen in my time, and I'm trying to trust things are going to fall into place when they're supposed to... but it's hard.

Pray for me! Pray for us! Pray for our home!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Ooooh, man. I sure hope your OCK house sells fast so you can start new things in a new house there!