Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I DON'T GET IT?




Do you ever find yourself in scenarios, where everyone around you seems to think you know more than you do? Or in situations where you feel like you’ve completely messed up or bombed and everyone is telling you how great you did???

I feel this way often.

I don’t know if its self-doubt, lack of self-esteem or lagging self confidence, but I continually find myself in these scenarios. I don’t think I lack self-confidence or esteem, but I sure don’t see things the way others seem to…

I don’t want to be a whiney or needy person. I don’t want to be that person needing constant affirmation. I seriously don’t get it though. Why are other people’s perceptions or willingness to believe in my abilities so much different than my own? It's very confusing...






No comments: