Friday, March 7, 2008

New Every Morning...

Oh how I love Fridays... I feel good all day knowing it's the last day of the work week! I usually wear jeans, pull my hair back and greet everyone with a smile. The whole world just seems friendlier! :)

As much as I love Friday... and as much as I look forward to Friday... I started thinking... am I wishing away my week? As soon as Monday morning hits, I'm counting down to Friday. Am I letting life zip on by while I wait for the weekend?

My grandmother once told me she wakes up every morning thankful everything's still working and excited about the opportunities a new day brings. WOW!

I want to approach every day looking for the blessings and opportunities and not just grumble and wish it were Friday!


I think I’ll always look forward to Fridays... But starting right now, (well... I guess actually Monday) I’m going to do my best to appreciate the opportunities He makes new every morning!

Happy Friday!

No comments: