Thursday, March 6, 2008

Simply Amazing...

I was bebopping in my cubicle at work… listening to “Revolutionary Love” and was suddenly struck with the fact… regardless of how much I doubt myself or worry about the little stuff, His love is unchanging. Regardless of my faults, my sin… He has a never changing love for me. In spite of the bad days, bad moods, bad behavior… He has a revolutionary love for all of us.

What a wonderfully, amazingly, beautiful thing...


Desperation leads us here, Leads us here
Illumination meets us here, Meets us here
Revelation brings us here, Brings us here
Restoration frees us here, Frees us here

And I don't want to leave, I don't want to leave this place
No, I don't want to leave, I never want to leave this place

It's so amazing, Your unchanging love
Simply amazing, Never changing love
Love, love revolutionary love

Reparation leads us here, Leads us here
Liberation meets us here, Meets us here
Jubilation brings us here, Brings us here
Higher elevation frees us here, Frees us here

You're a revolution I want to be, Revolutionary
You're a revolution I want to be, Revolutionary
You're a revolution I want to be, love, love, love
Revolutionary love

No comments: